Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh Yes I Can


The last 5 weeks have been great.  I'm so glad I took the 1st step even though my hopes weren't high.  I have tried starving myself to lose weight and of course that didn't work.  I've tried starving myself and exercising and while both of those might have dropped some weight I sure didn't feel good. 

I feel like a new person.  I'm down 13 pounds and 4 inches.  Migraine free, energy to burn and a calm mind. I still eat whatever I want but I just can't eat the amount I did 5 weeks ago.  I go far a walk/jog at my pace at least 3 times a week and it seems like every time I feel like going a little further.  

My husband was told 6 weeks ago he was 44 pounds overweight with the age of a 65 yr old man.  He is 39.  He was told there was so much weight on his stomach he was a candidate for a stroke or heart attack.  So, we got started the next week.  He is now down 14 pounds and 3 inches.    




If your body is hungry to be healthy you have to give it healthy things. These vitamin supplements are designed to work slowly through your system so you can absorb it, rather than it being flushed out of your system.  They will boost your energy, curb your appetite, help regulate blood sugar levels and rev up your metabolism.  It's amazing what happens when we give our bodies what they need to function properly.

I encourage each of you to consider the following:
Are you tired? 
Do you wake up tired?
Are you overweight?
Do you suffer from health problems and know you aren't as healthy as you should be?
If you can say yes to any of these then why not jump on board with me and get started?  All of these products are all natural, organic.  Not to mention you have a 100% money back guarantee.

All of the products can be found here https://www.xyngular.com/apelton/products/ don't hesitate to ask if you are unsure what works for you.

How many people do you know that are unhealthy?  Help them and get paid by becoming a distributor.  https://www.xyngular.com/apelton/opportunity/

2 comments:

  1. Great information! Our health is so important! I decided a year ago that I would rather work out so that I could eat what I want. Fortunately I like healthy foods as well as junk. It's great to find what works for you! Stay with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on figuring out a system that works for you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete