Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Welcome

I would like to start by introducing myself.  My name is Amee and I am the mother of 2 boys.  As a stay at home mother I began to feel as if there wasn't much in my life that was just about me.

Brass Buttercup Glitter
I started making my own mineral makeup so I could have gifts for birthdays and holidays.  It wasn't long before I realized I had gone overboard and had way too much stuff.  I took a shot on Etsy and found that I could sell my hobby.
Firecracker

I decided one day to invite my sister Lisa into my creations.  I needed new ideas and I was drawing a blank.  Her fresh look on things was just what was needed.  We now have incorporated bath and body products and skin care products to our Etsy shop and have our own website visualeyescosmetics.indiemade.com  All of our ingredients are carefully researched.  We sell only all-natural, organic and vegan products.

I have learned so much about running my own online store and I can't wait to give you some tips that have helped me.

2 comments:

  1. hi amee, welcome to blogland :) found you via etsy blog team. happy may day! will be sure to check out your shop. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your brand new blog!

    So nice to meet you through Etsy’s Blogging Buddies Team.
    I am your newest blog follower! :)

    All the best,
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete