Friday, December 28, 2012

$5 Treasure

I hope the Holidays treated you all kindly.

For Christmas I decided to buy myself something.  I came across this fanpage on Facebook offering $5 jewelry.  At first I was skeptical because it was only $5, but I decided what could it hurt.

I got my jewelry and was shocked.  This was beautiful jewelry.  It was shiny, sturdy and not cheaply made like I feared.

I showed off the pieces I got and like me everyone was surprised at the quality for the price.  So, I decided why not, it might be fun to get into the world of Paparazzi Jewelry.  So I decided to sign up as a Consultant.

Take a look around my new shop at AffordableJewelryBoutique.  Everything is $5 plus shipping.  You won't be sorry.

You can also sign up to be a Consultant and make 45% commission off everything you sale.  You can read all about that here - Join My Team

Here are just a few goodies I have for sale now!







No comments:

Post a Comment